A Newsletter normally is 8-1/2 by 11 inch paper size and ranges from a 1 page 1-sided to a 10 page 2-sided document with 1-3 & Multi column, Half-Fold Handout, Tri-Fold Handout & Mailer layouts for text and graphics to be incorporated. See Samples of Layouts. Note beyond 10 pages it generally is considered a newspaper or even a magazine. Below and to the right are thumbnail examples. We also have provided fonts for your selection.
Standard stock for Newsletter designs is a high quality, bright white 24 lb. paper. We recommend a selection of specialty stocks which can be used dependent upon your marketing and distribution plans. These come in a variety of colors and finishes. The textured specialty stocks can give your newsletter a much more exclusive look and feel. Please indicate if you prefer specialty paper(s) for your design during your Free Consultation.
Our pricing is competitive and affordable to give your company the look you want to stand out above the rest!
- 1 or 2 concepts will be offered to your company.
- The document graphics will be in one of several industry accepted formats EPS, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF (your choice) and using CYMK color system. Which ever your printing service/system requires.
- We can create the file utilizing one of our several well known software programs Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, or if requested Adobe PDF. We also have several other programs available, please request a consultation to discuss these options.
- The design will be print ready to use with your personal, home office, small business, or corporate printing service/equipment.
- If you choose we can take your document(s) and create CD’s to distribute.
- Additionally we can create an on-line interactive version for your web site.
- Or a file for distribution via e-mail that will be small in size and hassle free for the end customer to view.