Here are some of the benefits with having your documents stored in digital format:
- Quick, easy access to your information
- Keeps you and your staff focused on current tasks/jobs, not searching for elusive documents or files
- Eliminates lost or misfiled documents
- Digital storage and secure backups provide true disaster recovery
- Efficient storage...no large physical storage area, binders, boxes, shelving, file cabinets needed
- Eliminates unauthorized access to your records
- Eliminates expenditures for postage, overnight charges, toner, and paper
- Time savings realized in audits, A/R turnaround, litigation, claims and human resources
- Effectively positions your organization for future software systems.
- Portable...you can take or send the information where ever when ever needed
- Easy Fast Duplication . . . you can store a backup copy in a secure off-site location
- Reduce labor costs incurred by trying to find old paper records in boxes
- No need for purchasing expensive hardware and software to scan your documents
- You don't need to tie up yourself or your staff . . . we'll do all the work!
- Dedicated professionals with years of experience ensure the results you demand!
Fireproof your documents by ordering a second copy for storage in a safe place or to give to the rest of the family. How valuable are your documents? It's a small price to pay for such an important thing.
There is a basic set-up charge of $50.00 on all scanning projects under $1000.00. Set-up charge is waived on all projects over $1000.00.
Volume Discounts Available see Media Digital Conversion Pricing Table.
While some scanning projects are simple and straight-forward, you may have your own unique specifications. Call or e-mail us to go over your specific needs!
Media Digital Conversion Pricing Table.